- Sort by Default Order
- Chapoutier is long established as one of Rhone's top wine producers, in fact if you are lucky enough, you could fly into Lyon and drive an hour south to the region. A serious bucket list place. Hermitage hill is a Unesco world heritage site and you can walk to the top. The town is sleepy enough but the food offering combined with cellar doors makes it a Mecca for French wine lovers. Meysonniers is brilliant value and we love it so much so that its one of our wines of the year so far. Full bodied, elegant and fruity, definitely open it for 1-2 hours before drinking.
- A blend of 2 of the Rhone's most important grapes, Grenache and Syrah. A big, rich and full-bodied red, delivering the best of what you expect from the Cotes du Rhone. Spicy, ripe and generous plums and blackberries. Chapoutier has made biodynamic principles the foundation of their vineyard philosophises and they believe that the quality of their raw materials comes from the vineyards, not the winery. Since 1991, they have made biodynamics the heart of their philosophy.
Type Red Grape Grenache and Syrah Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices organic
- Brulières de Beychevelle's is 12 hectares of vines in the Haut Medoc region, just 5 km from Beychevelle's vineyard. Vineyard management and winemaking is carried out by the same Château Beychevelle team, headed up by Mr. Philippe Blanc. Since 2008 the vineyard has been managed organically. This third wine under the fourth-growth Beycheville label offers value with style. Produced from grapes that are outside the chateau's Saint-Julien appellation, it shows plenty of the estate's stylish winemaking. There's black currants and attractive acidity and tannins. 90 points Wine Enthusiast
Type Red Grape Cabernet 70%, Merlot 30% Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices organic
- With a potential to age for up to 10 years, this wine delivers everything we love about Bordeaux. Round and structured with juicy raspberries and strawberries and those quintessential flavours of leather and smoke. Brilliant value for money and a crowd-pleasing bottle of wine. Michel and Philippe Durand-Teyssier are the two brothers behind this property on the right bank of Boredaux in the satellite appellation of Lalande de Pomerol.
Type Red Grape Merlot and Cabernet Franc Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices
- Picpoul is an indigenous grape from the Languedoc region in the South of France. This is a generous and open expression with fleshy fruit, juicy pears and ripe pineapples. Refreshing acidity and a weighty mouthfeel. A brilliant Picpoul and a good one to try if you are a fan of Pinot Grigio.
Type White Grape Picpoul Region Languedoc Country France Farming Practices
- The perfect midweek Bordeaux that delivers superb quality for money. More fruit forward that most Bordeaux at this price point with tones of cigar box and herbs. Perfect with roast lamb or steak. Located in the heart of the Bordeaux AOC Chateau Haut Gravelier has 26 hectares of vines with an average age of 20 years. Vinification takes place in stainless steel and the wines are vinified in cement tanks. The wine is typically a blend of 75% Merlot and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Type Red Grape Merlot Cabernet Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices
- Malbec is almost exclusively planted here, with vines ranging from 20-90 years old. The wines have bright red fruit, and a unique purity not often seen in Cahors. Combel La Serre has been ECOCERT-certified organic since 2013, though farmed without chemicals for several decades up to that point--the family long suspected that the death a family member from severe Parkinson’s disease was directly tied to a lifetime of exposure to the conventional chemicals so commonly by French farmers in the mid-20th century.
- Corbrieres Cuvee Classique is a blend of old vine Carignan, Grenache and Mourvedre and is a winner of a wine! Medium-bodied, with flavours of redcurrants, plums, herbs, leather and peppery notes. A perfect food wine, serve with roast leg of lamb. Chateaux Ollieux Romanis is under organic conversion, and the jewel in the crown at this property are the old Carignan vines which age from 50-100 years old. Corbieres is located on the Southern coast of France, just north of Perignon.
Type Red Grape Carignan, Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah Region Corbieres Country France Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- Predominantly old vine Grenache and Syrah with a splash of younger planted Mourvedre, the 3 classic grapes of the Southern Rhone valley. A seductive, full bodied, ripe and spicy red wine. The story begins in 1990 when Eric Ughetto took over the family vineyards located in Gigondas. He was joined by Sophie in the late 90s and the two of them decided to make wine with their own grapes. The Area "La Roubine" was created in 2000 with its first vintage.
Type Red Grape Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices Vegan
- A Chablis by which to judge all Chablis. Produced in limited quantities and to a seriously high quality, Thomas Pico?s Chablis is one of purity, tension and precision. In 2004, Thomas Pico returned to work at his family estate in Chablis after several years of working in Nuits St George. ?Pattes Loup?, which translates ?wolf?s paws?, is the name of the parcel that his grandfather gave him that year. This was the year when his grandfather died, and Thomas remembers him saying: ?don?t make the same mistakes I did in the vineyard.? Within 3 years later, he shifted production to organics.
Type White Grape Chardonnay Region Chablis Country France Farming Practices Organic
- A subtle nose openss up to lush flavours of white orchard fruits with a soft creamy texture and refreshing acidity. Fermented in thermoregulated stainless steel vats and finished on its lees results in a Sancerre rich and refined Sancerre. Sancerre is located on the left bank of the Loire valley renowned for its fresh crisp whites. In order to call your white wine Sancerre, the regulation stipulate that the grapes must be exclusively Sauvignon Blanc.
Type White Grape Sauvignon Blanc Region Loire Country France Farming Practices HVE Certified
- Made from the little known Savagnin, a white grape found exclusively in the region Jura in Eastern France. You would be forgiven for thinking that it?s a Chablis Grand Cru, with its minerality, spice and tension all supported by bright citrus favours. Domaine Rolet is a family run property with beautiful, healthy vineyards owing to the herbicides and pesticide free vineyards and soils which are constantly ploughed. Their commitment is also evident in the cellar where they produce balanced, mineral-driven wines that can only come from the Jura.
Type White Grape Savignin Region Jura Country France Farming Practices Organic
- Made by Les Caves de Loire, the Sauvignon is crisp and refreshing with lovely balance. Lovely by itself or with light fish and cheese dishes. Les Caves de la Loire is certified AgriConfiance and Démarche Vignerons En Développement Durable. AgriConfiance adheres to sustainable practices and ensures traceability. Vignerons En Développement Durable is specifically for the wine industry with the view to be sustainable in the entire wine production process: viticulture, winemaking and employment.
Type White Grape Sauvignon Blanc Region Loire Country France Farming Practices AgriConfiance
- Classic white Burgundy and a must for Chardonnay lovers. This is part barrel fermented which results in nutty, toasted almond notes and the balance is fermented in stainless steel to retain the freshness of fruit. Medium to full bodied.
Type White Grape Chardonnay Region Burgundy Country France Farming Practices
- Dry and fruity with fresh strawberries and raspberries. Its dry and crisp and is exactly the type of wine you would like to have on a Sunday in the garden. The wine spends time on its lees so it has a lush creamy mouthfeel. Not to mention that the bottle looks super cool! It is lovely to drink by itself, but is also perfect with meaty fish, roast chicken and even pork. It is produced by Cellier Jean d'Alibert, a co-op in the upper Minervois region.
Type Rose Grape Grenache Region Languedoc Country France Farming Practices
- Chapoutier is one of the founding properties in Rhone and have set a benchmark for quality. Cotes du Rhone is a blend of Syrah and Grenache and is a full bodied and fruity dry red. The wine is presented in a premium Italian olive green gift box.