- Sort by Default Order
- Fresh and bright with clean floral notes, fine little bubbles and a hint of mountain air. Loxarel is recognised as one of the best Cava producers and when you taste it you?ll understand why; the grapes are of a very high quality, which is captured in the winemaking process.Loxarel is a certified organic winery and the vineyards are managed by biodynamic principles, it is located in the Penedes region, just south of Barcelona.
- Castro Ventosa has been owned and run by the Perez family since 1752 and has never changed hands. They have a hands-on approach in the vineyard and a hands off approach in the winery which result in vibrant and exciting wines.
Type White Grape Verdejo Region Rueda Country Spain Farming Practices
- A subtle, stylish and elegant wine that has crisp orchard fruit and a fine citrus backbone. Dry, fresh and aromatic, its Albarino has it should be. When Rias Baixas officially attained appellation status in 1988, there were only 30 wineries there and little of the wine was exported. Now it is home to 6 times as many producers, in large driven by the insatiable thirst for Albarino. Bodegas Zarate have been the pioneering force behind high quality Albarino.
Type White Grape Albarino Region Galicia Country Spain Farming Practices
- Bodegas Matsu produces wine in the Toro region from very old Tempranillo vines, with very little intervention for a pure expression of the region. The old vines have a low yield and produce concentrated and intense berries.
Type Red Grape Tempranillo Region Rioja Country Spain Farming Practices
- Soft texture with fleshy mouthfeel lead to wine with floral hints, orchard fruit like pears and apricots and herbal tea notes. Yum! Coto De Gomariz , who is the winery behind The Flower and the Bee, farm organically although they are not certified, and many biodynamic practices are also implemented here. They are one of the leading producers in Ribeiro, with second generation Ricardo Carreiro at the helm with oenologist Xos? Lois Sebio by his side.
Type White Grape Treixadura Region Galicia Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- A thrilling glass of wine. Although it's a blend of Garnacha Tintorera and Moravia Agria, its a must for Pinot Noir lovers. From the subregion of Almansa south of Valencia, Envinate is the project of Alfonso Torrente, Jose Angel Martinez, Laura Ramos and Roberto Santana, a group of friends who met while studying Oenology at the University of Alicante. They have pioneered a new wave of winemaking and their limited production wines have quickly elevated to cult status.
Type Red Grape 70% Garnacha Tintorera, 30% Moravia Agria Region Castilla-La Mancha Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- El Picaro is a rich, ripe and powerful wine. Inky purple in colour and flavours of fresh blackberries and blueberries and a small dollop of mocha from the 3 months spent in oak. Not for the faint-hearted!
Type Red Grape Tempranillo Region Toro Country Spain Farming Practices Biodynamic
- This wine has 100% success rate! So fresh and fruity, it tastes like you are actually in the winery: sweet and sour cherries, liquorice, ripe plums and a hint of spice. Yum! Bierzo is a wine region located in the north west of Spain, an area well known now because of the Camino di Santiago. Mencia is the most important red grape grown on the coastal tip of the Iberian peninsula, where it makes high quality, medium bodied and aromatic red wines.
Type Red Grape Mencia Region Bierzo Country Spain Farming Practices
- Bright, juicy and silky. Milu is brimming with enticing aromas of ripe plums and dark cherries, liquorice, eucalyptus and peppery spices. If you like Rioja and enjoy Robust wines, this is for you!
Type Red Grape Tinta del Pais Region Ribero del Duero Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- This is an exceptional Rioja, it's not often that a wine completely stops you in its tracks. Mainly the Tempranillo grape with some Graciano and Monastrell, Remelluri Reserva has so much going on in it its hard to know where to start. A wine to impress. Remelluri is the family estate of Telmo Rodriguez, a man who is considered one of the best wine makers in Spain. Having worked in Bordeaux, Rhone and Provence, he returned to Spain to his beloved Remelluri.
Type Red Grape Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano Region Rioja Country Spain Farming Practices
- Sparkling wine is a fantastic gift as bubbles brighten up every occasion. This bottle comes packaged in a beautiful Italian made olive green premium gift box. An organic Cava from the Penedes is sure to impress.