- Sort by Default Order
- This sleek tasting kit includes three bottles of wine as featured on the #NudeWineTV. The three bottles allow you to taste along with the show. Friday 26th June | #SecretsofSpain The tasting pack includes: • Celler de Capcanes, Mas de Donis, (Tempranillo/ Grenache), Monsant (red) • Celler del Roure 'Safra', Mondo, Valencia (red) • Flower and the Bee white, Treixadura, Galicia (white) Its a great way to enjoy the show and get involved by asking questions and rating the wine!
- A blend of 4 grape varieties; Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet, Callet, creating a harmonious medium to full bodied wine; warm, spicy and very elegant, with notes of summer fruits and liquorice. The blend of French varietals with Mallorca's native Callet grape results in a very exciting and unique wine. 12Volts comes under the stewardship of Francesc Grimalt and Sergio Caballero who are passionate cultivators of Mallorca's native grapes. They describe their farming style as beyond organic and 12Volts is their second project together.
Type Red Grape Callet, Fogoneu, Syrah, Merlot Region Vino de la Tierra de Mallorca Country Spain Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- Fresh and bright with clean floral notes, fine little bubbles and a hint of mountain air. Loxarel is recognised as one of the best Cava producers and when you taste it you?ll understand why; the grapes are of a very high quality, which is captured in the winemaking process. Loxarel is a certified organic winery and the vineyards are managed by biodynamic principles, it is located in the Penedes region, just south of Barcelona.
Type Sparkling Grape Xarel.lo Region Penedes Country Spain Vegan Yes Organic Yes Biodyamic Yes Vegan Yes
- Our favourite wine this year hands down. This Pinot Noir combines the best of both worlds with a style that has the fruit of Burgundy and the suppleness of New Zealand. Bob Campbell's review says it all! Newly released Blank Canvas Pinot Noir 2015 has been awarded an incredible 97 Points from Master of Wine Bob Campbell. The score propels this wine to a number one ranking out of 112 tasted Marlborough Pinot Noir wines from the 2015 vintage. “From a low-yielding vineyard in the Waihopai Valley with clay-based soils and 17 year-old vines. 50% whole-bunches in the fermentation. Evocatively perfumed wine with savoury, fresh herb, violet, red rose, cherry and berry flavours supported by classy spicy oak. Dense and seamless with an impressively lengthy finish. Delicious wine.” Bob Campbell MW – ‘The Real Review’, (20th February 2018) –Drink 2018 to 2023
- Castro Ventosa has been owned and run by the Perez family since 1752 and has never changed hands. They have a hands-on approach in the vineyard and a hands off approach in the winery which result in vibrant and exciting wines.
Type White Grape Verdejo Region Rueda Country Spain Farming Practices
- A subtle, stylish and elegant wine that has crisp orchard fruit and a fine citrus backbone. Dry, fresh and aromatic, its Albarino has it should be. When Rias Baixas officially attained appellation status in 1988, there were only 30 wineries there and little of the wine was exported. Now it is home to 6 times as many producers, in large driven by the insatiable thirst for Albarino. Bodegas Zarate have been the pioneering force behind high quality Albarino.
Type White Grape Albarino Region Galicia Country Spain Farming Practices
- A brilliant value Rioja Crianza. Elegant with strawberry and raspberry aromas with notes of vanilla, spices, and red fruit compote. Fresh, pleasant and balanced wine with a long finish. Made from Garnacha, Tempranillo and Graciano, the Palacio del Camino Real Crianza is produced by the iconic house of Lopez de Haro. It spends 18 months in American and French oak which adds body, depth and a touch of sweetness to the spicy fruit character.
Type Red Grape Tempranillo Region Rioja Country Spain Farming Practices
- The perfect white wine for anyone who is looking for an alternative to the typical Sauvignon, not to mention that it is organic and vegan friendly! Dry, crisp, fresh zingy white wine Organic Spanish white. This lovely organic white is made using a blend of two grapes. The main grape is Sauvignon Blanc, which is crisp, fresh and aromatic, and there is some Viognier blended in here. Viognier is a fleshy, aromatic grape with peachy flavours and it makes this wine extra appealing. This is a glass of yumminess!
- A medium bodied fruity red made from two grapes, Tempranillo which is the principal grape in Rioja and Syrah which is the principal grape in Rhone. Its fun, fruity and easy going and best of all, its Organic! A good alternative for those who like fruity Malbecs.
- Medium bodied Sangiovese (the principle grape in Chianti), with dark cherry fruit and perfectly ripe plums. Cantina dei Colli Ripani is on the Adriatic coast in the Marche region. The first vintage here was 1977 and they have embraced both forward thinking strategies as well respect for the land and their they now use organic methods and renewable energy from solar panels at the winery. At 500 meters above sea level, the grapes have both intense ripe fruit and fine structure and acidity.
Type Red Grape Sangiovese Region Marche Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- An indigineous grape from Italy's largest wine producing region, Nerello Mascalese from Sicily is medium bodied, juicy and grippy. Great for BBQs! It has firm acidity and cherry red fruit. Nerello Mascalese is one of the lesser known red grapes from Sicily and its most suited for those who like to drink the lighter styles of red wine such as Pinot Noirs. The Italian style tannins also mean that its perfect with pork and salamis. A great wine for those who like to explore the grapes off the beaten track.
- Casarena is a winery located in Mendoza and a part of a new wave of Argentinean wineries who focus on micro climates. We love this style as it captures all the great things about Malbec, the ripe red fruit, rich body and some nutty French oak to add depth and structure. A wine which delivers serious bang for buck. Highly recommended.
- Comprised of four grapes hard to remember and even harder to pronounce, this red is a brilliant little number. Neither too dry nor too full bodied combined with flavours of plums and blackberries with hints of mocha and caramel, make this an all-round winner. Casa Lima Santos having been making wine in the Lisboa region since the 19th century. In 1990 the estate had a massive facelift with the injection of improved agricultural practices, a modernisation of its productive structure and replanting of the vines.
Type Red Grape Castelao (50%), Camarate (20%), Tinta Miuda (15%), Touriga Na?ional (15%) Region Lisboa Country Portugal Farming Practices
- Chapoutier is long established as one of Rhone's top wine producers, in fact if you are lucky enough, you could fly into Lyon and drive an hour south to the region. A serious bucket list place. Hermitage hill is a Unesco world heritage site and you can walk to the top. The town is sleepy enough but the food offering combined with cellar doors makes it a Mecca for French wine lovers. Meysonniers is brilliant value and we love it so much so that its one of our wines of the year so far. Full bodied, elegant and fruity, definitely open it for 1-2 hours before drinking.
- A blend of 2 of the Rhone's most important grapes, Grenache and Syrah. A big, rich and full-bodied red, delivering the best of what you expect from the Cotes du Rhone. Spicy, ripe and generous plums and blackberries. Chapoutier has made biodynamic principles the foundation of their vineyard philosophises and they believe that the quality of their raw materials comes from the vineyards, not the winery. Since 1991, they have made biodynamics the heart of their philosophy.
Type Red Grape Grenache and Syrah Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices organic
- Brulières de Beychevelle's is 12 hectares of vines in the Haut Medoc region, just 5 km from Beychevelle's vineyard. Vineyard management and winemaking is carried out by the same Château Beychevelle team, headed up by Mr. Philippe Blanc. Since 2008 the vineyard has been managed organically. This third wine under the fourth-growth Beycheville label offers value with style. Produced from grapes that are outside the chateau's Saint-Julien appellation, it shows plenty of the estate's stylish winemaking. There's black currants and attractive acidity and tannins. 90 points Wine Enthusiast
Type Red Grape Cabernet 70%, Merlot 30% Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices organic
- With a potential to age for up to 10 years, this wine delivers everything we love about Bordeaux. Round and structured with juicy raspberries and strawberries and those quintessential flavours of leather and smoke. Brilliant value for money and a crowd-pleasing bottle of wine. Michel and Philippe Durand-Teyssier are the two brothers behind this property on the right bank of Boredaux in the satellite appellation of Lalande de Pomerol.
Type Red Grape Merlot and Cabernet Franc Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices
- Picpoul is an indigenous grape from the Languedoc region in the South of France. This is a generous and open expression with fleshy fruit, juicy pears and ripe pineapples. Refreshing acidity and a weighty mouthfeel. A brilliant Picpoul and a good one to try if you are a fan of Pinot Grigio.
Type White Grape Picpoul Region Languedoc Country France Farming Practices
- The perfect midweek Bordeaux that delivers superb quality for money. More fruit forward that most Bordeaux at this price point with tones of cigar box and herbs. Perfect with roast lamb or steak. Located in the heart of the Bordeaux AOC Chateau Haut Gravelier has 26 hectares of vines with an average age of 20 years. Vinification takes place in stainless steel and the wines are vinified in cement tanks. The wine is typically a blend of 75% Merlot and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Type Red Grape Merlot Cabernet Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices
- Kalkundkiesel is a blend of 3 white grapes, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay and Weissburgunder. It?s a white wine made like a red wine, with extended contact and maceration of the skins with the juice. The result is a savoury and textural wine, cloudy and golden in colour. Claus Preisinger farms his vines to the biodynamic principles of Rolf Steiner and in the winery he follows his gut and passion in how to make and bottle his wines. It?s a low-tech production, and a reflection of Claus? own nature.
Type Orange Grape Pinot Blanc, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay Region Burgenland Country Austria Farming Practices Biodynamic, Natural
- Malbec is almost exclusively planted here, with vines ranging from 20-90 years old. The wines have bright red fruit, and a unique purity not often seen in Cahors. Combel La Serre has been ECOCERT-certified organic since 2013, though farmed without chemicals for several decades up to that point--the family long suspected that the death a family member from severe Parkinson’s disease was directly tied to a lifetime of exposure to the conventional chemicals so commonly by French farmers in the mid-20th century.
- Corbrieres Cuvee Classique is a blend of old vine Carignan, Grenache and Mourvedre and is a winner of a wine! Medium-bodied, with flavours of redcurrants, plums, herbs, leather and peppery notes. A perfect food wine, serve with roast leg of lamb. Chateaux Ollieux Romanis is under organic conversion, and the jewel in the crown at this property are the old Carignan vines which age from 50-100 years old. Corbieres is located on the Southern coast of France, just north of Perignon.
Type Red Grape Carignan, Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah Region Corbieres Country France Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- Soft texture with fleshy mouthfeel lead to wine with floral hints, orchard fruit like pears and apricots and herbal tea notes. Yum! Coto De Gomariz , who is the winery behind The Flower and the Bee, farm organically although they are not certified, and many biodynamic practices are also implemented here. They are one of the leading producers in Ribeiro, with second generation Ricardo Carreiro at the helm with oenologist Xos? Lois Sebio by his side.
Type White Grape Treixadura Region Galicia Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- Predominantly old vine Grenache and Syrah with a splash of younger planted Mourvedre, the 3 classic grapes of the Southern Rhone valley. A seductive, full bodied, ripe and spicy red wine. The story begins in 1990 when Eric Ughetto took over the family vineyards located in Gigondas. He was joined by Sophie in the late 90s and the two of them decided to make wine with their own grapes. The Area "La Roubine" was created in 2000 with its first vintage.
Type Red Grape Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices Vegan
- An instantly enticing wine, the vibrant and intense aromas draw you straight in. Brilliant value for money and a must for anyone who likes Cotes du Rhone or Chateauneuf du Pape. Layered flavours of fruit, herbs, spice and minerality. Yummy! Domaine Montirius have been making wine for 5 generations ansd began their journey to Biodyamics in 1980. The Vacqueyras parcel comprises of 24 hectares of vines averaging 60 years old, split with around 70% Garnache and 30% Syrah.
Type Red Grape Grenache, Syrah Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices Biodynamic
- A Chablis by which to judge all Chablis. Produced in limited quantities and to a seriously high quality, Thomas Pico?s Chablis is one of purity, tension and precision. In 2004, Thomas Pico returned to work at his family estate in Chablis after several years of working in Nuits St George. ?Pattes Loup?, which translates ?wolf?s paws?, is the name of the parcel that his grandfather gave him that year. This was the year when his grandfather died, and Thomas remembers him saying: ?don?t make the same mistakes I did in the vineyard.? Within 3 years later, he shifted production to organics.
Type White Grape Chardonnay Region Chablis Country France Farming Practices Organic
- A subtle nose openss up to lush flavours of white orchard fruits with a soft creamy texture and refreshing acidity. Fermented in thermoregulated stainless steel vats and finished on its lees results in a Sancerre rich and refined Sancerre. Sancerre is located on the left bank of the Loire valley renowned for its fresh crisp whites. In order to call your white wine Sancerre, the regulation stipulate that the grapes must be exclusively Sauvignon Blanc.
Type White Grape Sauvignon Blanc Region Loire Country France Farming Practices HVE Certified
- Made from the little known Savagnin, a white grape found exclusively in the region Jura in Eastern France. You would be forgiven for thinking that it?s a Chablis Grand Cru, with its minerality, spice and tension all supported by bright citrus favours. Domaine Rolet is a family run property with beautiful, healthy vineyards owing to the herbicides and pesticide free vineyards and soils which are constantly ploughed. Their commitment is also evident in the cellar where they produce balanced, mineral-driven wines that can only come from the Jura.
Type White Grape Savignin Region Jura Country France Farming Practices Organic
- A thrilling glass of wine. Although it's a blend of Garnacha Tintorera and Moravia Agria, its a must for Pinot Noir lovers. From the subregion of Almansa south of Valencia, Envinate is the project of Alfonso Torrente, Jose Angel Martinez, Laura Ramos and Roberto Santana, a group of friends who met while studying Oenology at the University of Alicante. They have pioneered a new wave of winemaking and their limited production wines have quickly elevated to cult status.
Type Red Grape 70% Garnacha Tintorera, 30% Moravia Agria Region Castilla-La Mancha Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- Made exclusively from the local white grape Catarratto, Fabrizio Vella's Organico Bianco is simply lovely. Its non-filtered which results in rich texture and weight. Unoaked, citrusy and intense, this is perfect for Pinot Grigio lovers. Fabrizio Vella, a Sicilian native, is passionate about the local grapes from Sicily and has created an exciting range of wines farmed to organic practices and with careful winemaking, resulting in fresh, lively wines which are true to their origin.
Type White Grape Cataratto Region Sicily Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- Dry and unoaked, with intense citrus flavours, Granny Smith apples and spicy undertones. Perfect alternative for Sauvignon Blanc drinkers. Gruner Veltliner is Austria’s most important indigenous grape and up until the 1990s it was relatively unheard of. Gruner Veltliner has many charms, one of them being the consistency of the quality and the flavour profile; it always delivers what it says on the tin. Ferdinand Mayr is a musician turned winemaker and his wines are singing with flavour and intensity.
- A cracker of a prosecco. Dry, fruity, fresh and crisp with lovely fun bubbles. Loads of depth and unlike most of the proseccos available on the market today. Drusian Prosecco Colfondo is made from the Glera grape and the term Colfondo refers to the production method which is a second fermentation in the bottle on the lees. This method gives the wine a unique flavour and body. A wine worth seeking out.
Type Sparkling Grape Glera Region Veneto Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- An orange wine is white wine with extended contact (known as maceration) with the skins, which effectively makes it a white wine make like red wine. Anima Arancio is a dry orange wine made from the local Italian grape called Arneis. Savoury, nutty and herbaceous, with fresh acidity, it’s an unbelievable match with food. Yum! One of our favourite wines to drink! Multi-award winning and with a cult following, Claudio Fenocchio is charging forward with his vision for the art for marrying tradition with the contemporary in his organically produced wines.
- 100% Nebbiolo, and produced in Piedmont, you would be forgiven for mistaking this for Barolo. Serious quality and depth of flavour. Intense and fragrant with flavours of the liquorice, boiled cherry sweets, tea leaves and rose petals. Quintessential Nebbiolo, quintessential Italy. Medium bodied and delicious tannins and the flavour hangs around for ages. Multi-award winning and with a cult following, Claudio Fenocchio is charging forward with his vision for the art for marrying tradition with the contemporary in his organically produced wines.
Type Red Grape Nebbiolo Region Piedmont Country Italy Farming Practices
- Made in a very modern style with a hands off approach, which gives them unrivalled purity. The vines are alive and you can taste their vibrancy and health in the wine. Brambly fruit with sweet spice and undertones of Chinese tea leaves, and freshly picked rosemary and thyme. The property is run by the very inspiring Laura Gianni, since her late husband Gianni's passing in 2008. Her wines have a distinctly feminine touch; elegant, precise and intensely perfumed.
Type Red Grape Sangiovese Region Tuscany Country Italy Farming Practices Organic
- This award winning Frizzante Prosecco is dry, fresh and crisp and is an excellent example of how good prosecco can be; Fruity, floral and and light. Produced from Organically grown fruit and only 11% in alcohol, its the perfect start to any party. Even if its a party for 1!
Type Sparkling Grape Glera Region Veneto Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- This is a fresh fruit cocktail in a glass. Think tart apples, freshly squeezed lime juice and ripe apricots. It's perfect for those who like the Sauvignon or Riesling style and would like to try something new. This has been a firm favourite for us since we first tasted it. An aromatic and fruity Albarino from Spain, the Hare and the Tortoise wine is as fun flirtatious as the label. Fresh, crisp and only 12.5% alcohol.
- La Raia made us fall back in love with Gavi all over again. A lovely ripe and fleshy wine with Golden Delicious apples, zesty citrus fruit, hints of peach and minerality. Bright refreshing, and an interesting alternative to Chablis. Cortese is Piedmont's indigenous white grape, and produces arguably its best white wine, Gavi. Gavi is a region to the Eastern side of the region and in order to call your wine Gavi, it must be made exclusively from Cortese.
Type White Grape Cortese Region Piedmont Country Italy Farming Practices Biodynamic, vegan
- Natural low sulphur Garnacha from Spain. It's a great example of the low sulphur wines for those who would like to get familar with the style. Medium bodied, fruity and savoury, its good for people who like Cotes du Rhone and Malbec but with a herbaceous tone. This is organically certified with no sulphur and a great example of how good these wines can be. Its a new project from Aroa and definitely one to watch.