- San Vito Chianti, Tuscany, Italy (Wednesday April 8th)
- Louis Jadot 'Couvent des Jacobins' Bougogne Chardonnay, France (Friday, April 1oth)
- Chateaux Ollieux Romanis, Corbieres, Languedoc Roussillon, France (Wednesday April 8th)
- Sort by Default Order
- This sleek tasting kit includes three bottles of wine as featured on the #NudeWineTV.The three bottles allow you to taste along with the show.
- Fresh and bright with clean floral notes, fine little bubbles and a hint of mountain air. Loxarel is recognised as one of the best Cava producers and when you taste it you?ll understand why; the grapes are of a very high quality, which is captured in the winemaking process.Loxarel is a certified organic winery and the vineyards are managed by biodynamic principles, it is located in the Penedes region, just south of Barcelona.
Type Sparkling Grape Xarel.lo Region Penedes Country Spain Vegan Yes Organic Yes Biodyamic Yes Vegan Yes
- Castro Ventosa has been owned and run by the Perez family since 1752 and has never changed hands. They have a hands-on approach in the vineyard and a hands off approach in the winery which result in vibrant and exciting wines.
Type White Grape Verdejo Region Rueda Country Spain Farming Practices
- A subtle, stylish and elegant wine that has crisp orchard fruit and a fine citrus backbone. Dry, fresh and aromatic, its Albarino has it should be. When Rias Baixas officially attained appellation status in 1988, there were only 30 wineries there and little of the wine was exported. Now it is home to 6 times as many producers, in large driven by the insatiable thirst for Albarino. Bodegas Zarate have been the pioneering force behind high quality Albarino.
Type White Grape Albarino Region Galicia Country Spain Farming Practices
- Bodegas Matsu produces wine in the Toro region from very old Tempranillo vines, with very little intervention for a pure expression of the region. The old vines have a low yield and produce concentrated and intense berries.
Type Red Grape Tempranillo Region Rioja Country Spain Farming Practices
- Medium bodied Sangiovese (the principle grape in Chianti), with dark cherry fruit and perfectly ripe plums. Cantina dei Colli Ripani is on the Adriatic coast in the Marche region. The first vintage here was 1977 and they have embraced both forward thinking strategies as well respect for the land and their they now use organic methods and renewable energy from solar panels at the winery. At 500 meters above sea level, the grapes have both intense ripe fruit and fine structure and acidity.
Type Red Grape Sangiovese Region Marche Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- Comprised of four grapes hard to remember and even harder to pronounce, this red is a brilliant little number. Neither too dry nor too full bodied combined with flavours of plums and blackberries with hints of mocha and caramel, make this an all-round winner. Casa Lima Santos having been making wine in the Lisboa region since the 19th century. In 1990 the estate had a massive facelift with the injection of improved agricultural practices, a modernisation of its productive structure and replanting of the vines.
Type Red Grape Castelao (50%), Camarate (20%), Tinta Miuda (15%), Touriga Na?ional (15%) Region Lisboa Country Portugal Farming Practices
- A blend of 2 of the Rhone's most important grapes, Grenache and Syrah. A big, rich and full-bodied red, delivering the best of what you expect from the Cotes du Rhone. Spicy, ripe and generous plums and blackberries. Chapoutier has made biodynamic principles the foundation of their vineyard philosophises and they believe that the quality of their raw materials comes from the vineyards, not the winery. Since 1991, they have made biodynamics the heart of their philosophy.
Type Red Grape Grenache and Syrah Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices organic
- Brulières de Beychevelle's is 12 hectares of vines in the Haut Medoc region, just 5 km from Beychevelle's vineyard. Vineyard management and winemaking is carried out by the same Château Beychevelle team, headed up by Mr. Philippe Blanc. Since 2008 the vineyard has been managed organically. This third wine under the fourth-growth Beycheville label offers value with style. Produced from grapes that are outside the chateau's Saint-Julien appellation, it shows plenty of the estate's stylish winemaking. There's black currants and attractive acidity and tannins. 90 points Wine Enthusiast
Type Red Grape Cabernet 70%, Merlot 30% Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices organic
- With a potential to age for up to 10 years, this wine delivers everything we love about Bordeaux. Round and structured with juicy raspberries and strawberries and those quintessential flavours of leather and smoke. Brilliant value for money and a crowd-pleasing bottle of wine. Michel and Philippe Durand-Teyssier are the two brothers behind this property on the right bank of Boredaux in the satellite appellation of Lalande de Pomerol.
Type Red Grape Merlot and Cabernet Franc Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices
- Picpoul is an indigenous grape from the Languedoc region in the South of France. This is a generous and open expression with fleshy fruit, juicy pears and ripe pineapples. Refreshing acidity and a weighty mouthfeel. A brilliant Picpoul and a good one to try if you are a fan of Pinot Grigio.
Type White Grape Picpoul Region Languedoc Country France Farming Practices
- The perfect midweek Bordeaux that delivers superb quality for money. More fruit forward that most Bordeaux at this price point with tones of cigar box and herbs. Perfect with roast lamb or steak. Located in the heart of the Bordeaux AOC Chateau Haut Gravelier has 26 hectares of vines with an average age of 20 years. Vinification takes place in stainless steel and the wines are vinified in cement tanks. The wine is typically a blend of 75% Merlot and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Type Red Grape Merlot Cabernet Region Bordeaux Country France Farming Practices
- Kalkundkiesel is a blend of 3 white grapes, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay and Weissburgunder. It?s a white wine made like a red wine, with extended contact and maceration of the skins with the juice. The result is a savoury and textural wine, cloudy and golden in colour. Claus Preisinger farms his vines to the biodynamic principles of Rolf Steiner and in the winery he follows his gut and passion in how to make and bottle his wines. It?s a low-tech production, and a reflection of Claus? own nature.
Type Orange Grape Pinot Blanc, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay Region Burgenland Country Austria Farming Practices Biodynamic, Natural
- Malbec is almost exclusively planted here, with vines ranging from 20-90 years old. The wines have bright red fruit, and a unique purity not often seen in Cahors. Combel La Serre has been ECOCERT-certified organic since 2013, though farmed without chemicals for several decades up to that point--the family long suspected that the death a family member from severe Parkinson’s disease was directly tied to a lifetime of exposure to the conventional chemicals so commonly by French farmers in the mid-20th century.
- Soft texture with fleshy mouthfeel lead to wine with floral hints, orchard fruit like pears and apricots and herbal tea notes. Yum! Coto De Gomariz , who is the winery behind The Flower and the Bee, farm organically although they are not certified, and many biodynamic practices are also implemented here. They are one of the leading producers in Ribeiro, with second generation Ricardo Carreiro at the helm with oenologist Xos? Lois Sebio by his side.
Type White Grape Treixadura Region Galicia Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- Predominantly old vine Grenache and Syrah with a splash of younger planted Mourvedre, the 3 classic grapes of the Southern Rhone valley. A seductive, full bodied, ripe and spicy red wine. The story begins in 1990 when Eric Ughetto took over the family vineyards located in Gigondas. He was joined by Sophie in the late 90s and the two of them decided to make wine with their own grapes. The Area "La Roubine" was created in 2000 with its first vintage.
Type Red Grape Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Region Rhone Country France Farming Practices Vegan
- A Chablis by which to judge all Chablis. Produced in limited quantities and to a seriously high quality, Thomas Pico?s Chablis is one of purity, tension and precision. In 2004, Thomas Pico returned to work at his family estate in Chablis after several years of working in Nuits St George. ?Pattes Loup?, which translates ?wolf?s paws?, is the name of the parcel that his grandfather gave him that year. This was the year when his grandfather died, and Thomas remembers him saying: ?don?t make the same mistakes I did in the vineyard.? Within 3 years later, he shifted production to organics.
Type White Grape Chardonnay Region Chablis Country France Farming Practices Organic
- A subtle nose openss up to lush flavours of white orchard fruits with a soft creamy texture and refreshing acidity. Fermented in thermoregulated stainless steel vats and finished on its lees results in a Sancerre rich and refined Sancerre. Sancerre is located on the left bank of the Loire valley renowned for its fresh crisp whites. In order to call your white wine Sancerre, the regulation stipulate that the grapes must be exclusively Sauvignon Blanc.
Type White Grape Sauvignon Blanc Region Loire Country France Farming Practices HVE Certified
- Made from the little known Savagnin, a white grape found exclusively in the region Jura in Eastern France. You would be forgiven for thinking that it?s a Chablis Grand Cru, with its minerality, spice and tension all supported by bright citrus favours. Domaine Rolet is a family run property with beautiful, healthy vineyards owing to the herbicides and pesticide free vineyards and soils which are constantly ploughed. Their commitment is also evident in the cellar where they produce balanced, mineral-driven wines that can only come from the Jura.
Type White Grape Savignin Region Jura Country France Farming Practices Organic
- A thrilling glass of wine. Although it's a blend of Garnacha Tintorera and Moravia Agria, its a must for Pinot Noir lovers. From the subregion of Almansa south of Valencia, Envinate is the project of Alfonso Torrente, Jose Angel Martinez, Laura Ramos and Roberto Santana, a group of friends who met while studying Oenology at the University of Alicante. They have pioneered a new wave of winemaking and their limited production wines have quickly elevated to cult status.
Type Red Grape 70% Garnacha Tintorera, 30% Moravia Agria Region Castilla-La Mancha Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- Made exclusively from the local white grape Catarratto, Fabrizio Vella's Organico Bianco is simply lovely. Its non-filtered which results in rich texture and weight. Unoaked, citrusy and intense, this is perfect for Pinot Grigio lovers. Fabrizio Vella, a Sicilian native, is passionate about the local grapes from Sicily and has created an exciting range of wines farmed to organic practices and with careful winemaking, resulting in fresh, lively wines which are true to their origin.
Type White Grape Cataratto Region Sicily Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- Dry and unoaked, with intense citrus flavours, Granny Smith apples and spicy undertones. Perfect alternative for Sauvignon Blanc drinkers. Gruner Veltliner is Austria’s most important indigenous grape and up until the 1990s it was relatively unheard of. Gruner Veltliner has many charms, one of them being the consistency of the quality and the flavour profile; it always delivers what it says on the tin. Ferdinand Mayr is a musician turned winemaker and his wines are singing with flavour and intensity.
- A cracker of a prosecco. Dry, fruity, fresh and crisp with lovely fun bubbles. Loads of depth and unlike most of the proseccos available on the market today. Drusian Prosecco Colfondo is made from the Glera grape and the term Colfondo refers to the production method which is a second fermentation in the bottle on the lees. This method gives the wine a unique flavour and body. A wine worth seeking out.
Type Sparkling Grape Glera Region Veneto Country Italy Farming Practices Organic, vegan
- An orange wine is white wine with extended contact (known as maceration) with the skins, which effectively makes it a white wine make like red wine. Anima Arancio is a dry orange wine made from the local Italian grape called Arneis. Savoury, nutty and herbaceous, with fresh acidity, it’s an unbelievable match with food. Yum! One of our favourite wines to drink! Multi-award winning and with a cult following, Claudio Fenocchio is charging forward with his vision for the art for marrying tradition with the contemporary in his organically produced wines.
- 100% Nebbiolo, and produced in Piedmont, you would be forgiven for mistaking this for Barolo. Serious quality and depth of flavour. Intense and fragrant with flavours of the liquorice, boiled cherry sweets, tea leaves and rose petals. Quintessential Nebbiolo, quintessential Italy. Medium bodied and delicious tannins and the flavour hangs around for ages. Multi-award winning and with a cult following, Claudio Fenocchio is charging forward with his vision for the art for marrying tradition with the contemporary in his organically produced wines.
Type Red Grape Nebbiolo Region Piedmont Country Italy Farming Practices
- Made in a very modern style with a hands off approach, which gives them unrivalled purity. The vines are alive and you can taste their vibrancy and health in the wine. Brambly fruit with sweet spice and undertones of Chinese tea leaves, and freshly picked rosemary and thyme. The property is run by the very inspiring Laura Gianni, since her late husband Gianni's passing in 2008. Her wines have a distinctly feminine touch; elegant, precise and intensely perfumed.
Type Red Grape Sangiovese Region Tuscany Country Italy Farming Practices Organic
- La Raia made us fall back in love with Gavi all over again. A lovely ripe and fleshy wine with Golden Delicious apples, zesty citrus fruit, hints of peach and minerality. Bright refreshing, and an interesting alternative to Chablis. Cortese is Piedmont's indigenous white grape, and produces arguably its best white wine, Gavi. Gavi is a region to the Eastern side of the region and in order to call your wine Gavi, it must be made exclusively from Cortese.
Type White Grape Cortese Region Piedmont Country Italy Farming Practices Biodynamic, vegan
- Classic white Burgundy and a must for Chardonnay lovers. This is part barrel fermented which results in nutty, toasted almond notes and the balance is fermented in stainless steel to retain the freshness of fruit. Medium to full bodied.
Type White Grape Chardonnay Region Burgundy Country France Farming Practices
- The focus with this wine is texture and depth, rather than focussing solely on primary fruit notes. Handpicking of quality fruit combined with a small percentage going through fermentation in old French oak make this a unique and exciting Marlborough Sauv. Mahi owner, Brian Bricknell has a seriously impressive CV. Head winemaker at Vina Errazuriz and Seresin, before embarking on his own project. Unlike most Marlborough producers, Bricknell opts for low yields and high quality from the vines and the results in the glass speak for themselves.
Type White Grape Sauvignon Blanc Region Marlborough Country New Zealand Farming Practices Vegan
- This elegant and finely balanced wine would turn any non-Chardonnay drinker into a fan. Ripe, concentrated flavours of nectarine and citrus fruit with refined barrel ferment nuttiness and a creamy texture are a first-class effort from Mahi. Mahi owner, Brian Bricknell has a seriously impressive CV. Head winemaker at Vina Errazuriz and Seresin, before embarking on his own project. Unlike most Marlborough producers, Bricknell opts for low yields and high quality from the vines and the results in the glass speak for themselves.
Type White Grape Chardonnay Region Marlborough Country New Zealand Farming Practices Vegan
- El Picaro is a rich, ripe and powerful wine. Inky purple in colour and flavours of fresh blackberries and blueberries and a small dollop of mocha from the 3 months spent in oak. Not for the faint-hearted!
Type Red Grape Tempranillo Region Toro Country Spain Farming Practices Biodynamic
- This wine has 100% success rate! So fresh and fruity, it tastes like you are actually in the winery: sweet and sour cherries, liquorice, ripe plums and a hint of spice. Yum! Bierzo is a wine region located in the north west of Spain, an area well known now because of the Camino di Santiago. Mencia is the most important red grape grown on the coastal tip of the Iberian peninsula, where it makes high quality, medium bodied and aromatic red wines.
Type Red Grape Mencia Region Bierzo Country Spain Farming Practices
- Pietro Zardini's Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore is a full bodied, smooth and concentrated red wine. Aged for about 2 years in oak barrels and barrique, it's a joyous wine with intense mocha, black fruits and tobacco flavours. Zardini's Valpoicella Ripasso is made like a traditional Valpolicella with the additional step of 30 days contact with marc from his Amarone. This coupled with the high quality grape selection and oak treatment results in this rich and velvety Ripasso.
Type Red Grape Corvina, Rondinello and Molinara Region Veneto Country Italy Farming Practices Biodynamic, vegan
- Pinotage is a grape native to South Africa and isn't really planted anywhere else. A hybrid between Pinot Noir and Cinsault, the result is a medium to full bodied, perfumed wine that has a meaty, smoky flavour unique to Pinotage. This is a brilliant example with full on fruit. Edwin Doran was born in Leixlip and now lives between South Africa and London. He uses top quality grapes, produced from low yielding vines to ensure his wines are up to his expectations.
Type Red Grape Pinotage Region Paarl Country South Africa Farming Practices
- Bright, juicy and silky. Milu is brimming with enticing aromas of ripe plums and dark cherries, liquorice, eucalyptus and peppery spices. If you like Rioja and enjoy Robust wines, this is for you!
Type Red Grape Tinta del Pais Region Ribero del Duero Country Spain Farming Practices Organic
- This is an exceptional Rioja, it's not often that a wine completely stops you in its tracks. Mainly the Tempranillo grape with some Graciano and Monastrell, Remelluri Reserva has so much going on in it its hard to know where to start. A wine to impress. Remelluri is the family estate of Telmo Rodriguez, a man who is considered one of the best wine makers in Spain. Having worked in Bordeaux, Rhone and Provence, he returned to Spain to his beloved Remelluri.
Type Red Grape Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano Region Rioja Country Spain Farming Practices
- Beaune is an appellation in Burgundy which produces red wines made exclusively from Pinot Noir. Roisin Curley’s Beaune is certainly in the ‘premium’ category and is the epitome of how great Pinot can be. Ethereal, layered and nuanced with red fruit, herbs, and spices. Light in colour, but mighty in intensity. Irish born winemaker, Roisin Curley, originally hails from Co.Mayo. She is considered a micro-negociant as she buys small parcels of grapes from growers and bottles them under her own name.
- Sparkling wine is a fantastic gift as bubbles brighten up every occasion. This bottle comes packaged in a beautiful Italian made olive green premium gift box. An organic Cava from the Penedes is sure to impress.
- An expressive wine; classic, elegant and feminine. Light plum red in the glass, with fruit red fruit and delicious acidity. Layers of fresh fruit, herbs and spice. A complex and accomplished wine. Sean moved to Chianti in 1991 after studying winemaking in Germany. He was head winemaker at a renowned estate for 25 years and upon leaving began his own project called Tenuta di Carleone. Although not a native, Sean has a special affinity with the Sangiovese grape and a unique knowledge and understanding of the region.
Type Red Grape Sangiovese Region Tuscany Country Italy Farming Practices Natural
- Upfront and full of flavour, it's the perfect wine for Lasagne, and if you are Irish, you'd throw in a few chips with that! Wild berries, plums and Christmas spice. It's made from 100% Sangiovese and from organically grown grapes. When you google Tenuta San Vito you are directed to a fabulous property and guest house in the foothills of Tuscany. It was one of first properties in Tuscany to introduce organic viticulture, as far back as 1982, before it became ?trendy'.
Type Red Grape Sangiovese Region Tuscany Country Italy Farming Practices Organic