- Les Escures Malbec, Cahors, France (Wednesday April 1st)
- Drusian Colfondo Prosecco, Veneto, Italy (Friday April 3rd)
- Italian Red.... Watch this space! (Wednesday April 8th)
- Sort by Default Order
- This sleek tasting kit includes three bottles of wine as featured on the #NudeWineTV.The three bottles allow you to taste along with the show.
- Kalkundkiesel is a blend of 3 white grapes, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay and Weissburgunder. It?s a white wine made like a red wine, with extended contact and maceration of the skins with the juice. The result is a savoury and textural wine, cloudy and golden in colour. Claus Preisinger farms his vines to the biodynamic principles of Rolf Steiner and in the winery he follows his gut and passion in how to make and bottle his wines. It?s a low-tech production, and a reflection of Claus? own nature.
Type Orange Grape Pinot Blanc, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay Region Burgenland Country Austria Farming Practices Biodynamic, Natural
- An orange wine is white wine with extended contact (known as maceration) with the skins, which effectively makes it a white wine make like red wine. Anima Arancio is a dry orange wine made from the local Italian grape called Arneis. Savoury, nutty and herbaceous, with fresh acidity, it’s an unbelievable match with food. Yum! One of our favourite wines to drink! Multi-award winning and with a cult following, Claudio Fenocchio is charging forward with his vision for the art for marrying tradition with the contemporary in his organically produced wines.