A Box for Pinot Lovers
This very popular box of reds is a dream for anyone who likes Pinot Noir. It focuses on light – medium bodied fruity reds. The selection includes wines from across Spain, France and Italy and a wide variety of grapes. They all have one thing in common though, they are absolutely delicious.
From Spain we have the juicy and bright Gran Cerdo, an unoaked Tempranillo that has achieved cult status in Ireland. Soplo is a warm and soft Garnacha, an instant winner for us. From France we took inspiration from two new wines from South of Lyon, a beautiful mature Beaujolais and a fruit driven, spicy Pinot Noir. The Italian duo included here feature a blend of Dolcetto and Croatina, its a dry and tart wine, perfect for food, grown in Piedmont. The final wine is a huge customer favourite, an organic and vegan friendly Sangiovese.
A superb selection of summer reds.
• Red – Spain, Gran Cerdo Rioja | Grape: Tempranillo
• Red – Spain, Rafael Cambra ‘Soplo’ | Grape: Garnacha
• Red – France, Domaine de la Plaigne, Beaujolais Villages | Grape: Gamay
• Red – France, Domaine de Bachellery, Languedoc | Grape: Pinot Noir
• Red – Italy, Cantina dei Colli Ripani, Organic, Marche | Grape: Sangiovese
• Red – Italy, Ottavio Rube Rosso, Piedmont | Grape: Dolcetto/Croatina
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.