The Bank Holiday Box
Did anyone know there was a bank holiday coming up? It’s all a bit of a blur lately!
We have gone very classic on this box and its all your favourites in one place.
Get in the fizzy feeling with our favourite fizzy drink, Sparkling Pink prosecco made from the Pinot Grigio. Why not compare it with Giol Pinot Grigio? We have gone classic on the whites this bank holiday and have included our Organic Sauvignon and for the first time, an organic Pinot Grigio! Giol have been farming organically since the 1980s and are one of the oldest family run wine families in Italy.
Lopez de Haro recently won Best Red Wine in Ireland at the NOFFLA awards. Its the bees knees! Even though Malbec from Argentina is Vegan, it pairs amazingly with steak! Last but by no means least is Frentana’s Montepulciano d’Abruzzo. Its soft, fruity and easy going.
• White – Giol Organic Pinot Grigio, Venezia, Italy
• White – Sauvignon Blanc-Viognier, Canforrales, Lamancha
• Sparkling – Rose Prosecco, Lajara Organic, Venezia
• Red – Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Frentana, Marche, Italy
• Red – Malbec, Casarena 505, Mendoza, Argentina
• Red – Lopez de Haro Crianza, Rioja