AS FEATURED ON VIRGIN MEDIA’s IrelandAM
This box is for those who like a rich and robust glass of red wine, the lip staining kind. It takes you on a tour of Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and Argentina. The best wine in the box comes from Toro in Spain, an unsuspecting and underrated region for producing red wines that can rival the best of Australia and Argentina, its called The Middle Man from Matsu, serve with a joint of red meat.
The selection also includes the 850 from Portugal, a trusty number for us, fruity, vibrant and easy to drink. From Spain we have have two wines including a new addition to the website, the Rafael Cambra Dos, a wine that is larger than life and a must for any Malbec lover. Of course, no box like this is complete without an oaky Malbec from Mendoza.
Take a trip to Sicily with a Nero d’Avola, a popular wine in restaurants and often compared to Shiraz.
• Red – Toro | Matsu El Recio | Tempranillo
• Red – La Mancha | Canforrales Organic | Syrah Tempranillo
• Red – Valenica, Spain | Rafael Cambra, Dos | Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
• Red – Mendoza, Argentina | 505 Casarena | Malbec
• Red – Sicily, Italy | Vinuva | Nero d’Avola
• Red – Bordeaux, France | Chateau Haut Gravelier | Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.