This box is a box for Malbec Lovers, those who like a rich and robust glass of red wine, the lip staining kind. It takes you on a tour of Spain, Italy, France and Argentina. The best wine in the box comes from Catalonia in Spain Celler Pardas ‘Negre Franc’, Penedes 2017, an unsuspecting and underrated region for producing red wines classic French, with Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon making up most of the blend. This wine is absolutely divine: full bodied, rich, spicy and dry, with ripe red fruit and juicy black fruit. It also spends 13 months in oak giving it that smooth mouth feel with vanilla and coffee undertones. This style combines the irresistible flavours of Australian reds with the structure of Northern Europe.
Our other customer favorites for Malbec Lovers are Abadia de Acon, Acon Joven, Ribera del Duero, Portillo Malbec, from Bodegas Salentein, Casa da Passeralla, Dao, Combel La Serre, Pur Fruit Cahors and Borgo dei Trulli Salice Salentino.
• Red – Catalunya | Celler Pardas ‘Negre Franc’, Penedes 2017 | Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon
• Red – Ribera del Duero | Abadia de Acon, Acon Joven | Tempranillo
• Red – Mendoza Argentina | Portillo | Malbec
• Red – Portugal | Casa da Pasarella, Dao | Alfrocheiro, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional
• Red – Cahors | Pur Fruit Cahors | Malbec
• Red – Puglia, Salice Salentino | Trulli | Negroamaro