Wines of the Year Box | WHITES
Want to taste our best gems of 2022? This box has it all.
We have selected the coolest and the quirkiest wines that have captured our hearts, and taste buds this year. Featuring one of the best white wines Spain has to offer, Louro, from the wine making dynasty of Rafael Palacios, and a crisp and rich white from Portugal called Conves. We have a stunning white Burgundy from Vire Clesse, simply outstanding and a plush Sauvignon Blanc from Mendoza. Finally we have two multi award winning wines to finish the box of wine on a high, Cava that was famously the house pour at El Bulli and finally an organic Fiano Falanghina blend from Puglia in Italy. It’s a box of fun, trendy and classic wines with something for everyone.
• Sparkling – Maria Casanovas Brut Nature Organic Cava, Spain
• White – Antica Enotria, Puglia, Italy
• White – Louro do Bolo, Godello, Valdeorras, Spain
• White – Maison Ambroise Bourgogne Vire Clesse Burgundy , France
• White – Portillo Sauvignon Blanc, Mendoza, Argentina
• White – Conves Branco, Alentejo , Portugal